Do you want to revolutionise the medical sector with the use of Lasers and Robotics?
Join us as a Laser Wire Solutions graduate and step into a world where you are empowered and encouraged to make a real difference – starting from day one. Wherever you are in the business, you will self-develop and progress within a dynamic and innovative company focused on creating solutions that helps save lives. Your unique ideas and perspective will be encouraged as we work together at the cutting edge of laser and robot technology. We are looking for graduates who share our passion and drive to enable the world’s leading medical device manufacturers to automate their production to enable their life changing devices to impact ever more people.
This is a rare and excellent opportunity to join our highly innovative organisation undertaking life-saving partnerships with billion-dollar companies and technologically rich Customers. We create a culture where growth, new ideas and the advancement of possibilities are encouraged.
We offer a ‘people’ centric environment, focused on unlocking the growth of our close team in a fun, fair, and flexible way, allowing all to forge their own path. We empower our team with the autonomy to have a significant impact and reach for the stars, allowing all to challenge the status quo as we strive for technical and brand excellence.
WHERE YOU FIT IN
Laser Wire Solutions’ purpose is to revolutionise the manufacture of life saving and enhancing medical devices, through experience and application of advanced laser solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for increased affordable healthcare. At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to more sustainable products.
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
You will embark on a two-year commercial training programme, enabling you to develop your leadership qualities and become an accomplished professional while keeping your creative flair alive. Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme. You will also be working alongside brilliant people, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – all in all, an unbeatable experience. We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally. The graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
During the programme you will have the opportunity to rotate across the business, gaining vital experience in the following core areas: Sales, Marketing, HR, and Finance.
As well as hands-on experience in our office, you will receive in-house training from our senior management team. This will be supplemented by external training that is tailored to your own personal development.
· You will rotate between other departments to gain insight into all areas of the industry.
· You will develop key management skills, from rostering to reporting, and have the opportunity to implement these directly.
· You will collect information and report findings back to the team.
· You will receive in-house training to develop into a future leader of the business.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU?
You welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You are good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions, and producing original ideas. You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
· You should have gained a minimum of a 2:1 in a business or management related degree or Masters.
· There are no specific academic requirements for grades at A level or GCSE equivalents. However, we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
· Autonomy and Ownership – you will see your ideas come to life and influence change. You’ll get hands-on experience on projects and tasks that contribute to accelerating our market impact and make a real difference in how we save lives.
· Take on challenges with purpose - You’ll collaborate on cutting-edge projects, driving progress through innovation. Our teams are working together to deliver more advanced solutions which progress the medical sector.
· Find your place - Through a variety of projects, places, and people, you’ll easily find something that interests you, make meaningful connections and continue your growth and learning at Laser Wire Solutions. You will be supported in crafting your development journey tailored to your individual strengths and needs to help accelerate your growth and shape the future you want in your career.
· Path to become a future leader - Upon joining the programme, you will be assigned to a role with real challenges that will equip you with the necessary leadership foundation, business understanding and experience.
· Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
· Comprehensive financial rewards, benefits, and on-site facilities.
We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate, and develop; but most of all, be yourself!