Do you want to revolutionise the medical sector with the use of Lasers and Robotics?
Are you a passionate Key Account Manager with an extensive background in Engineering and Manufacturing looking to develop your technical skillset whilst you progress through an industry leading business?
Does the opportunity to increase your earnings, self-develop and progress within a dynamic and innovative company focused on creating solutions that helps save lives appeal?
Based on the outskirts of vibrant Cardiff, our team is at the cutting edge of laser & robot technology. Our expertise enables the world’s leading medical device manufacturers to automate their production to enable their life changing devices to impact ever more people.
With rolling hills and thriving cities right on our doorstep, we encourage a work life balance where our team are proud to work and live in beautiful South Wales, where adventure, culture and community are in affordable abundance.
This is a rare and excellent opportunity to join our highly innovative organisation undertaking life-saving partnerships with billion-dollar companies and technologically rich Customers. We create a culture where technical growth, new ideas and the advancement of possibilities are encouraged.
We offer a ‘people’ centric environment, focused on unlocking the growth of our close team in a fun, fair, and flexible way. We empower our team with the autonomy to have a significant impact and reach for the stars, allowing all to challenge the status quo as we strive for technical and brand excellence.
We are looking to expand our Sales team to accelerate the growth of the business. As part of our fast-growing sales team, you will work with some of the biggest names in medical device market our equipment is helping to automate life saving device manufacturing.
The Key Account Manager will be a critical interface between our customers and expert team. This person needs to excel at building long term relationships with customers, identifying new collaborative opportunities and promoting Laser Wire Solutions within our Key Accounts at all levels.
- On board and collaborate with new and existing Key Accounts, to promote and grow the Laser Wire Solutions brand.
- Support as a Product Expert, acting as a Trusted Advisor to our customers and advise on the best course of action to meet the client goals.
- Identify new project opportunities with Key Accounts which can benefit our customers and Laser Wire Solutions in the long term.
- Act as the voice of the customer at Laser Wire Solutions providing invaluable feedback to ensure our products reflect our customer’s needs.
- Provide performance reports to the Management Team via the Sales & Marketing manager in the form of weekly and monthly reports backed up with CRM data.
- Develop a deep market knowledge to reinforce Laser Wire Solutions position as a market expert in our field of wire processing.
- Support the Laser Wire Solutions Service team to support customers with after sales product and services.
- Highly driven, with business development experience and a desire to learn new skills and grow technical knowledge and expertise of the medical device market.
- Enjoy hitting and exceeding sales targets and being rewarded for doing so
- Self-starter with energy, drive, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong ability to be adaptable and sell technical products and services, to support company growth and professional development.
- Excellent communicator who needs to be able to articulate action plans, tasks and strategy in a manner suitable for Customers and the Laser Wire Solutions Team to understand.
- Thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment, using outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on customer satisfaction, innovation, and growth.
- Focused and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of an internal and external team.
- Solid understanding of engineering and manufacturing industry, who is comfortable taking the lead and challenging the status quo.
- £45000++ with opportunities of growth.